Monday, October 19, 2009

Random Pictures of Devin
















Here are some random pictures of Devin. The top few pictures were taken  at a Toy store in City Centre Mall. The first one is my favorite. It reminds me of my Dad. Every year he would dress up as a gorilla for Halloween. We all looked forward to Halloween because we had so much fun! What great memories. Wow, I miss him so very much! Please if any of you would like for us to buy your kiddos any of these stuff animals ($1500 - $3500 US) just let us know. LOL!

The weather has been so nice. Jeremy let Devin play in the water while I was home schooling. Cody went back to school yesterday (Sunday)! I'm not sure who was more excited him or me. I enjoyed our time together and he did a great job. Way to go, Codeman!

Devin loves the outdoors. If it was up to him he would play outside all day long. The last picture is Yoshi and Devin riding our neighbors bike.  Go, Devin, Go!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Letty funny how you said the first picture reminded you of your dad. I heard the story of him doing that running snatching up kids.. LOL! It hit home when you said you miss him. Tio Chelo was a sweet man. He is missed. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was a clown dressed in a gorilla outfit. Give your Daddy hugs and kisses often! We love and miss you! Take care.

    ReplyDelete