Monday, October 19, 2009

Great Weekend with some of Jeremy's Friends from work



The Guys getting ready to enjoy some Senor Pacos!
L to R: Richard, Jeremy, Eric & Steve

After Senor Pacos


City Centre Mall


We enjoyed some of Jeremy coworkers (friends) for a couple of days. Eric was in from Texas so Jeremy invited them to come over to Bahrain to enjoy some shopping, site seeing, eating and swimming. The day they decided to go swimming Jeremy asked me to hold his wedding ring and when I went inside to retrieve some towels guess what...I lost it. I've searched and searched  for it but can't seem to put my finger on it. Eric, I hope you have a safe trip home and your wife enjoys her birthday gifts! Richard and Steve (stay in Saudi) so guys please come back whenever. Richard shares the same birthday as Cody (Oct 16)! Richard, hope you had an awesome birthday! Steve, thank you so much for looking for the ring. We really missed your company while we went shopping at Gold City.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures of Jeremy and his friends. After going through your blog I can say that you had very great days.

    ReplyDelete