Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DEVIN'S LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

I scream You scream we all scream for.....

ICE CREAM!!

More please,,,,,,


Kirin enjoyed his chocolate ice cream!

Mohammad "Yummy"

Best Buddy Gavin

Omar - Round 3

Play time

Ready to start our Summer!! Passport - Check Boarding Ticket - Check!!
Destinations: Austria, Poland, Texas, New York and maybe Williamsport!

BFF (Gavin, Devin and Connor)

Best Pre-Reception Class.....EVER!!

Who said we can't have ice cream for breakfast? To jump start their summer the Pre-Reception class enjoyed ice cream with some yummy toppings! I must say the class is well behaved and have great manners. Devin will miss his teachers and his friends. The first few days he would wake up and ask do I have school today? Is Khaliq (our Driver) outside waiting?

This is totally off the subject but must share. Last night on the way home from baseball Devin falls asleep. Cody is trying everything in his will power to wake him up. Just like most of us when you don't wake up on your own your pretty grumpy.....well that's Devin. So I'm telling Cody If you wake him up your grounded buddy. Cody gets in Devin face without touching him.....and of course......Devin wakes up. He's a little grumpy. Cody looks at me and says Mom have you ever noticed that Devin has a lazy eye. I say yes. Then he says BTW what does a lazy eye mean? Devin looks at Cody and says that happens when your sleepy! Too cute!! Love my, Boys!!

1 comment:

  1. I am shocked that why they dont like ice cream? My baby is to much crazy to ice cream and my wife will not give him. Anyway my kid also in this pictures. Any one can guess? I am waiting the answers.
    zenoviaexchange

    ReplyDelete