Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Barcelona, Spain

























What a great way to start off your day...none other than a cup of American coffee con leche. It was the best tasting cup of coffee I've ever had! Trust me I've had a few!! The boys started their days with chocolate strawberry crepes served with vanilla ice cream. Meanwhile, for breakfast I enjoyed the "free" breakfast at our hotel.

After breakfast, Cody and I headed to the fish spa. I had to see for myself what the hype was all about! Really......I don't think my feet have ever felt so soft!! It was so relaxing and the results were amazing! At first, the little nibbles tickled to the point that you want to move your feet. Than you just get use to it. 

Later that evening, we enjoyed a great dinner followed by an awesome Flamenco show. I was a little concerned about Devin not being interested. However, he surprised us! I'm not sure if he even blinked during the entire entertainment. Later that night, when we arrived at the Hotel he had to put on a show. He started off with the claps followed by the stomping of the feet. Way to go, Devin!!

After the show, we walked to a courtyard near by. The kids had ice cream and purchased a "sling shot" toy. As you can see, Cody and Jeremy had to challenge the vendor. It was close but Jeremy's sling shot toy went up the furthest. We had to purchase a few because some landed in palm trees and others just broke. It was great entertainment for an hour....that's for sure!! The boys missed another hat opportunity......they drew a crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment