Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh No the Big 40.....




























Let me start off by saying Thank You to: the Love of My Life, My Family, and all my Friends. This celebration was one of the Best! I definitely was surprised in more ways than one. I’m still surprised that Jeremy could actually hide this from me. Never in a million years, did I know that all of you were waiting for me to make my grand entrance. Don’t get me wrong I knew we were going to Pappasito’s for dinner. But what Jeremy failed to tell me was that he was throwing a surprise birthday bash for my 40th. From what I was told, we were going to meet the Morales and the Jacksons for dinner.

On the way there, I was telling Jeremy that I was so disappointed with my Brother (Art). He’s normally one of the first to call me for my birthday and I hadn’t heard from him. Little did I know him and Brenda were part of the planning. Thank ya’ll so much for all the planning and time you guys spent on this. I know it wasn’t easy and I appreciate it with all my heart. Love ya'll! Art, you’re off the hook for not calling! Ma and Papaw thank you for raising your son to be the man of my dreams. I’m blessed and he means the world to me. Jay, thank you so much for making it happen. I love you so much!

The love that I felt that night is hard to explain. Celebrating a birthday close to Christmas and New Years has always been hard. The sacrifice that my family and friends made means a lot to me and I’ll never forget it. Thank Ya’ll so very much for the great memories!! I’m going to embrace the big 40 and my first white hair. Love Ya’ll!


No comments:

Post a Comment