Sunday, January 29, 2012

To: One of my Favorites



"My heart is filled with joy just knowing that we are thought of, cared for and loved by you. You are my strength when the world is on my shoulder and my encouragement and support when I need that extra push. Even in the times when my life becomes hectic and I am too busy to let you know how much I love you, your love never wavers. You’ve given me the gift of unconditional love with the promise of forever. Thank you for all that you are, all that you do and all that you have been to me. You have given so much of yourself to me, and I only pray that I can use it to become half of who you are. You fill my life with joy and happiness! " Blue Mountain

Happy Birthday, Gram!!
Love you with all my heart,
Letty

*This is one of my favorite pictures!
  It was taken when they celebrated
  their 25th wedding anniversary!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment