Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update: from Saudi Arabia

Xenia Smith

As most of you know, we've been evacuated to Saudi Arabia. We've been here for a couple of days. I'm so thankful that Jeremy works for a company that cares and are concern for our safety. The unrest and uncertainty in Bahrain just shatters my heart and am in disbelief. We love this little Kingdom, the people, the culture, the school, our friends and the food! Our adventure has been nothing but the BEST! 

No one really knows what will happen in Bahrain. Now that the GCC defense is in Bahrain we hope and pray that they will restore order for the Kingdom. Luckily, the media coverage is slim compared to what is happening in Japan. It helps me put my concerns into perspective. I realize that our inconvenience is small compared to theirs. I ask that while you are praying for Japan and their people please throw in a little prayer for Bahrain.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path. Proverbs 3: 5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment