Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday, Codeman!!!














Eleven years today we were anticipating the arrival of our son, Cody Dwayne Lancaster! He was born in St Paul, Mn. I remember Dr Campbell saying "If you give birth by 7 I'll buy you some White Castle burgers!" Needless to say, I'm not a fan of White Castle :( For those that know me I'm very competitive so I meet the challenge. I gave birth to a healthy 7 lbs 4 oz baby boy at 6:29 p.m. And our life has never been the same! However, I did decline the offer.

We've been celebrating all day. It started off with some Cinnamon Buns......for breakfast YUMMO! Cody wanted to eat Asian food at his favorite restaurant Frangipani. So we enjoyed a late lunch. He had his favorite Chef cook him steak and chicken. Than we enjoyed ice cream cake from Cold Stone. Now he's enjoying his new game that he got for his birthday Fifa South Africa (play station)! He'll celebrate with his friends next Friday. We've reserved the pitch and basketball courts at the British School of Bahrain.

Happy Happy Birthday, Cody! We love you so very much! You're such a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment