Monday, March 1, 2010

Our Trip to Saudi











We spent a long weekend in Saudi. It was the Phophets' birthday so Cody didn't have school for two days. We had such a great time. I decided to start the month of March celebrating Jeremy's birthday. (You only turn 40 once.) I made my usual Mexican dinner with all the sides. I made the enchildas in Bahrain a day before so that I could focus on the Chicken tacos and the other sides. I was kind of worried because I had invited around 5 families. Luckily everything turned out. After dinner we enjoyed birthday cake and cheese cake.  

The following day we enjoyed the beach the weather was so pleasant. The kids enjoyed playing in the sand and getting in the water. The water was actually warm. Being in Saudi is like being at a resort. The compound is very nice and we are walking distance from our friends. We ordered Chinese food for lunch and I would say it was the best Chinese food I've ever had. Thank you for such an awesome weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment