Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow, It's Wednesday.....

and I have 3 days of home schooling behind me. RVIS has set up links on there website to get homework for the next three weeks. I'm afraid to look at weeks 2 & 3 after starting week 1. What's all the fuss you may ask well for week 1 Cody must do the following:

Week 1

Practice keyboarding skills (kids.learn2type.com) 20 min/day
Keep daily journal
Math (mathletics.com) 1 hr/day
Science - documentary project (Inventor). Present to class.
Social Studies - (timeforkids.com) select article of interest & write report.
Reading - (raz-kids.com) read a book online (1 book a day); complete quiz. Read an additional 20 min (evening) and keep a daily reading log.

Today I'm going to the library to get Cody's books for his science project. Each student will narrate a filmstip about their inventor. So he must construct his filmstip panels by using a tissue box, construction paper etc. I will post pictures once the project is complete.

I'm enjoying my time with the Codeman! He is an awesome student! Earlier this week we made luminaries for Halloween. I will post the pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment