Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stella Mae's Baby Shower - Parents: Cliff & Zena

"Somebody in Three Rivers, Tx LOVES ME"
Priceless!

Grandma Stella, Elva, Zena, Melissa & Mamita (Elva's Mom)


Nana & Sophia - Sweet

Nana & Grandma Stella a.k.a GiGi

Stella, Mae, Elva, Mamita, Zina and Zina's Mom




Wow, it's been so long since I've downloaded pictures to our blog I forgot the steps. I should have downloaded the picture I wanted first last. Oh well, enjoy.
One of our first outings back home was to Stella Mae's Baby Shower held at Spring Creek -1960 location (Yummy)! I was so touched to hear that Cliff & Zena had decided to name the baby after our Grandmother Stella. The middle name Mae is also after Zena's Grandmother. Precious! This will be Cliff & Elva's first Granddaughter. They have two grandson's Caleb & Kobe. We are all so excited and can't wait to meet Stella Mae.







No comments:

Post a Comment