Sunday, September 13, 2009

Faith & Family Night at the Astros Game

MercyMe: I Can Only Imagine

Crowd: Listening to Lance Berkman's testimony!

Sophia taking her nap during the concert.


Devin enjoyed listening & dancing to the music!


Final Score: Astros 4 Diamondbacks 2


Go Astros Go


We were invited to join the Cruz Family for a day of excitement. It was Faith & Family Night at the Astros game. We went to a concert featuring MercyMe their the Christian group that sings one of my favorite songs: I Can Only Imagine. The group has several other good songs. I've tried to download the video but couldn't. Once I master it I will post. After the concert Lance Berkman gave his testimony. It was very interesting and inspiring! Than it was time for some baseball. Cody enjoyed trying to catch home runs during batting practice. Devin was so fascinated by the crowd and the music. All in all he was very good. The Astros won 4 - 2.
Thanks Cruz Family for such an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment