Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Wolves







The Wolves had two games this week and won both! Last week they selected their team name "The Wolves". It's not the Cannonballs but I guess it will do. This season's team is very good and aggressive. At times a little too aggressive. The third picture is a picture of Fizell (Joker) #999 the teams goalie. He is such a good goalie! However, Coach (J) gave him a break and allowed him to play forward. Bless his heart he can't score to save his life. He's a very aggressive player with a short fuse. After a couple of warnings of being too aggressive he was thrown out of the game. We managed to win the game anyway 4 vs 5. The final score 6-3. I enjoy watching the team play the players become so creative in their passing and scoring. And for those that know me I'm not as vocal as I use to be.......

No comments:

Post a Comment