Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today's the day...

Papaw and Grammie arrive and we are so excited! We will pick them up from the airport around 7:30ish and have dinner at a Mexican restaurant called Casa Mexicana. Their food is very authentic and good. For the most part, I can find almost everything we need as far as food. However, I can't find corn tortillas. There is a store that sales flour tortillas but no corn. So the last time we had dinner at Casa Mexicana I asked them if they would sale me some corn tortillas. So for Jeremy's birthday dinner guess what we're having??? Enchiladas, pinto beans and pico de gallo. We have a bet on how long it's going to take Papaw & Grammie to adjust to the time. It took me 5 days and it took the boys 3 days. We are ready for them. I just need to go to the store to buy last minutes things and Devin needs to take his a.m. nap.

And to my surprise it sprinkled this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment