Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Verna!




Hats off to Verna! Devin joined us as we celebrated Verna's 60th Birthday Bash! We all meet at Camelot for an awesome lunch. For her birthday, we all pitched in and bought her a charm with 60 perils. Verna & her husband Mike are from Kingwood. It's amazing how many people we have met that are from Kingwood, Tx. It's a small world after all...

Cody started his new six weeks of specials (basketball & guitar lessons) this week. On Sunday he has basketball lessons and Wednesday is guitar. He was so excited to learn that he was selected for guitar lessons. The instructor only allows 6 students per lesson. Jeremy can't wait until he gets his guitar from our sea shipment. It's been so long that I have forgotten exactly what we've shipped.

Devin thinks he is such a big boy. He loves standing. And as you can see Dad lets him ride on his stroller standing (uuuh!!)???? What happened to safety first? This week he had fruity pebbles and he loves the sound of the crunch. There are a couple of things I know I wouldn't be able to do without.....his little stroller and Ma's fanny pack. These two items are so handy! When I am cleaning and or cooking Devin is right next to me in his stroller. I never leave home without the fanny pack. That is my new purse. Thank you, Ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment