Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is what happens when Dads away......







Normally, Jeremy comes home on Wednesday. However, today he had a conference call. He will be home tomorrow morning. Today after school Cody came home and did his homework. His class is working on similes and thesis statement. His thesis this week was "My Dad coaches me in soccer and I think I learn amazing things." I forgot to mention he received an awesome report card a couple of weeks ago. He informed me that he lost his tooth on the way home. For dinner he wanted his favorite *Spaghetti*. When dinner was ready Devin has to have what Cody is having but without the sauce. He enjoyed the pasta noodles much more than the egg. To be honest I'm not sure if any of the pasta made it to his mouth.....most of it is in his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment